February 08, 2019 Posted By : administrator
- React Native is an application development framework which is used to develop native apps for IOS, Android and windows phone
- Apps which you develop in react native are not hybrid app or HTML5 app, The codes which you write in react native are rendered in a native UI components in your mobile app.
- It is developed by Facebook and an extension of React.JS.
- It uses the same principles as a Virtual DOM for updating the UI, The changes will happen in the UI background and once those changes are in, It apply in batches.
- It is cross platform so the same code-base is used to develop applications for both IOS and Android. It wraps around the native code and the logic layer remains the same across all the operating systems.
- IONIC is part of the hybrid mobile development framework family. It is taking inspiration for their design language from Android, Material Design, and iOS.
- It taking inspiration for their design language from Android, Material Design, and iOS.
- It has pre-developed and styled components making it easier for developers to create the UI, But it is not native but it appearance is like a native UI.
- IONIC is built on top of Cordova and it helps to access the phone hardware functionality, It uses your system browser to render the app so called Webview.
- Since we writing HTML code in Android activity, If the smartphone has a slow processes it leads to a performance issues.
- Here you need to download extra plugins to get access to any native functionality. you need to download Cordova plugins if you want to use Google Maps, But in IONIC2 It uses java script to access native functionality.